For Lease $185,000+GST p.a.
Rare opportunity to lease a substantial Salamanca Place premises.
• This is Tasmania's premier tourism and government precinct. Home to leading restaurants, bars, hotels, galleries, MONA ferry terminal, newly developed Parliamentary precinct, Salamanca markets and iconic festivals – The Taste, Dark Mofo, etc.
• Golden opportunity to develop a flagship retail or hospitality premises within a tightly held location.
• Historic sandstone premises with highly desirable open-plan layout.
• Available for immediate occupation.
• Battery Point is Hobart's most expensive suburb, with a median house price and $1,340,000 (REA).
• Frontage of 5.1 metres and a floor area of 222 square metres approximately.
• Salamanca markets are Tasmania's number one tourist attraction.