Sold - Undisclosed
3 BED · 3 Bath · 2 PARKING
Battery Point's Premier Townhouse
Spectacular tri-level residence in the exclusive Met on Ellerslie development, designed by Melbourne based architects, CBG.
One of only two townhouses within this luxury development, this is a property of impressive proportions, astonishing views and premium finishes and inclusions. The roll call of noteworthy attributes and features include, but is not confined to the following:
• Three double bedrooms, three with luxurious oversize ensuites + powder room.
• Ducted air-conditioning, panel heaters, under tile bathroom heating and ducted vacuum system
• Feature black-butt flooring and stairs treads
• Double glazing throughout, Bosch solar panels
• Stunning kitchen with stone bench-tops, leading European appliances including Miele ovens, plate warmer, dishwasher, coffee machine, Qasair rangehood and Liebherr refrigerator, and plumbed butler's pantry incorporating additional dishwasher and Zip boiling water unit.
• Climate controlled cellar with fitted racks for 600 bottles + boxes
• High ceilings and internal doors throughout and floor to ceiling glazing
• C-Bus home control system – security, blinds, sound, etc.
• Fitted Bose speakers internally, outdoor Tanney speakers, media & hi fi system, six fitted televisions
• Double garage with auto door and internal access
• Domus elevator servicing all levels
• Private setting at end of a cul de sac.
• Privately positioned outdoor spa (off bedroom) with exceptional views
• Superb open plan living kitchen-dining-living room offering incredible views stretching from Nutgrove Beach, over Battery Point and the River Derwent, including a coveted northerly aspect
• Three deck areas and courtyard
• Electrolux outdoor BBQ with plumbed in natural gas, canopy rangehood and electric strip heating over
• Sought-after position within Battery Point's most exclusive suburb. Walk to Salamanca Place and Sullivan's Cove, the City Centre, Sandy Bay shops and Hampden Road village.
Properties of this calibre are rarely offered for sale. This represents a unique and compelling opportunity to acquire a peerless townhouse of generous proportions, impeccable presentation and premium finishes in Hobart's most exclusive suburb.
Main Building Area: 330m² approximately
Land Area: 446m² approximately